Sunday 16 September 2012

Lisa Rinna Car Accident

Lisa Rinna Car Accident - LISA Rinna was involved in a car accident in Los Angeles Friday.

The actress got into the collision after dropping off her daughter at school. She was reportedly cut off by another vehicle that entered her lane, resulting in the crash.

The actress took to her Twitter account after the accident, saying, “Angels watching over me! I was just in a car accident so lucky the guy turned right from the left lane and I was in the right lane Bam… I’m ok! Very lucky. Car not so much.

“Thank you for all of the lovey messages I’m good and a car can be fixed! (sic)

“Thank my angels for keeping me safe and no kids in the car! Lordie, who knew I’d be spending the day like this. As I always say – could be A lot worse!”

The 49-year-old will next be seen in TV Guide’s Hollywood Mums Club in November.

Source:http://www.showbizspy.com/article/251650/lisa-rinna-in-car-accident-in-los-angeles-but-insists-shes-doing-just-fine.html